Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Neutral Eyes w/Bright Pink Lips



This kind of looks has become on of my summer favorites for work or lazy days. It's a simple neutral eye with a bit of a winged out liner and some bright pink lips. Here's a product list to explain with step by step explanations!

~Face:
-Neutrogena moisturizer
-Rimmel Foundation Primer
-Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer
-Revlon PhotoReady Foundation
-Rimmel Stay Matte face powder
-E.L.F. Blush & Bronzer Compact

~Eyes:
-E.L.F. eye primer
-NYX Jumbo Pencil in "Milk" on inner corners, lid, & browbone
-MAC pigment in "Vanilla" on the lid
-L'Oreal H.I.P. duo in "Sassy" (I used the brown from this duo) in the crease
-Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in black as liner (I winged this out a bit on the ends)
-The same L'Oreal H.I.P. brown color along the lower lashline.
-NYX Jumbo Pencil in "Milk" on the waterline
-Covergirl Lashblast Luxe mascara

~Lips:
-E.L.F. Lip Primer
-Max Factor lipstick in "Pin Up Pink"
-L'Oreal H.I.P. Jelly Balm in "Succulent"

And that's it! It's very simple, and only takes about 5 minutes. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment