Friday, May 14, 2010

FOTD 5-14-10 (Boy Crazy)


So here's another FOTD post! This is the makeup I did this morning and am wearing now. I needed something extremely quick, but I still wanted it to be colorful. I only used ONE eyeshadow for this look! It's the Glamour Doll Eyes shadow in "Boy Crazy", and I absolutely love how it came out! I'm not wearing anything on the bottom lashline except for mascara, but if you have a little more time you could put a white/blue/black or whatever color liner you wanted on the waterline to jazz it up a bit. I'll put a product list below like always, but I will probably do a YouTube tutorial for this look because I got a request for very quick but still colorful makeup. Hope you try it out! :)

~Face~
-Neutrogena moisturizer
-Rimmel Foundation Primer
-Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer
-Revlon PhotoReady Foundation
-Rimmel Stay Matte Press Powder
-E.L.F. blush and bronzer

~Eyes~
-E.L.F. primer
-NYX Jumbo Pencil in "Pacific"
-NYX Jumbo Pencil in "Milk" on browbone and tearduct as highlight
-Glamour Doll Eyes shadow in "Boy Crazy" on lid
-Glamour Doll Eyes shadow in "Boy Crazy" (applied with a damp brush for a darker, more vibrant color) in the crease.
-Almay black liquid liner
-Covergirl Lashblast Luxe mascara

~Lips~
-Chapstick. Literally, haha. I barely had time to take a picture before I ran out the door. But next time I do this look with a little more time on my hands, I will do this combination:
-NYX Lipstick in "Harmonica" (a MUST HAVE! I love this lipstick!)
-L'Oreal H.I.P. Jelly Balm in "Plush" (a really light pink)

So that's it for today's makeup! :) See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment