Friday, May 14, 2010

FOTD 5-12-10 (Lovers Lane)




Hi guys! As promised, here is the first of the many FOTD pics I will be uploading during the lifetime of this blog. The reason it's dated for 5-12 is because I actually wore this makeup on Wednesday, but I just didn't have time to blog about it until now, sorry.

Anyways, this looks was made using 100% Glamour Doll Eyes (www.glamourdolleyes.com) and I followed a laurenisokay video that can be seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk6lMXn2VYk The only thing I did differently was I used Stellar in the crease and on the lower lashline instead of Victorian. (I don't own that one) So here are a few pics, and I will also include a product list below:

~Face~
-Neotrogena moisturizer
-Rimmel Foundation Primer
-Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer
-Revlon PhotoReady Foundation
-Rimmel Stay Matte Press Powder
-E.L.F. blush & bronzer

~Eyes~
-E.L.F. primer
-Glamour Doll Eyes shadow in "Lovers Lane" (on the lid)
-Glamour Doll Eyes shadow in "Stellar" (in crease and on lower lashline)
-NYX Jumbo Pencil in "Milk" (to highlight browbone and inner corner)
-Almay black liquid liner
-Covergirl Lashblast Luxe mascara

~Lips~
(Note: I wasn't actually wearing any lip products in this pic because I wasn't about to go anywhere, but I'll tell you what I would pair with it anyway.)
-E.L.F. lip primer
-Revlon lipstick in "Sparkling Cider"
-Maybelline lipgloss in "Nude Flash"

Hope you guys try out Lauren's look! See you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment