Friday, May 14, 2010

Love is a pair of killer heels...


(Btw, sorry the pic on the right is a little blurry, but you get the idea.) Okay, I don't often buy shoes because I can't really afford to, but when I saw these shoes on the front page of last week's Target ad, I absolutely fell in love with them. I've been looking for heels like this since they became really popular on the red carpet, and I've always loved the way they look. On sale, they're $15, and not on sale they're $25. So even if you don't catch them on sale, they're still a darn cheap pair of amazing heels! The heel is quite high (4 inches) but this never bothers me. I love super high heels because I'm only 5'3", so they make me feel tall haha ;) Anyways, I just wanted to make a quick post about this because you NEED to go to Target and check out these shoes! Oh yeah, and I should probably tell you who they're by. LOL The shoes are by Mossimo. :D Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment